I want to start off by informing everyone that baci is no longer just for invitations and stationery, baci is now open for event design with it's new name:
HOW EXCITING!! I've always been a huge fan of planning parties and let's face it, I had more details in the designs at our October 2007 wedding than most weddings you've ever been to combined! I just love the details so that is why I'm opening up my company services.
Also, I have updated baci's Web site and will continue updating once I receive the photographs of the work I have done so far from the talented Brandy J and Sticky of Brandy J Photography, as well as from my mucho-talented friend Alaina Speiser from Ace of Images.
Now for what I'll be blabbing about here on Designing Woman. . .
1. The work I am currently doing and until I get caught up, the work I have done.
2. Stationery, events, design ideas, etc. that I see and adore.
3. Weddings, Weddings, Weddings - everything about them from the vendors I love to the gorgeous dresses that are going down the runway.
4. Fashion and beauty tips and trends - not that I'm an expert, but when I find something that is spectacular I must share.
5. And last but not least, a random assortment of things I just feel the need to talk about or show you :)
I hope your are excited as I am to begin the ride!! Enjoy!