We have another seriously yummy grilling recipe for you today - this would be perfect for a weekend morning in the Summer!
Grilled Breakfast Pizza
3 bacon strips
12 ounce pizza dough (Here is a great one!)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 cups grated mozzarella (low moisture* this is important!)
Freshly ground black pepper
1 T. minced flat-leaf parsley
1 T. minced chives
1 whole scallion, trimmed and thinly sliced
1 shallot, minced
1) Generously dust the surface of your kitchen counter with flour and roll pizza dough to a 1/4 inch thickness.
2) Drizzle both sides of dough with olive oil and set aside on a plate. Gather all the toppings and dough and move outside next to the grill.
3) Once your grill is nice and hot, place the pizza dough on the hottest part of the grill, making sure to check it every 30 seconds or so to ensure proper cooking. Once grill marks appear, flip it and move the dough to a place on the grill that does not have direct heat.
4) Crack the three eggs onto the dough and cover for 2-3 minutes.
5) Once the eggs are just about set, sprinkle the cheese, bacon and salt and pepper. Cover for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Move promptly to a plate and sprinkle with parsley, chives and parsley.