Pinterest has been a huge hit the last year and I believe it will continue to be a huge success!! I have picked nine ideas I found on Pinterest - it could be food, hair, photography, or even wedding ideas and will show you some of my favorites (which I linked back to the original website).
1) Cake Batter Truffles From Sixsistersstuff.com - Look how delicious these look and it's no bake!
2) How to store Fruits and Veggies to keep them from spoiling from mythirtyspot.com - I have no idea if all these ideas work, but I sure would love to try them, especially if I am attempting to eat more fruits and vegetables!
3) White lace dress from us.dorothyperkins.com - How gorgeous is this dress, simply amazing and cheap!!
4) Date night in a jar from lifeinthegreenhouse.com - How cute!! I must do this for Eric and I.
5) Yogurt Strawberries from glamour.com - Two of my favorite things, yogurt and strawberries :)
6) Wooden Frame from shelterness.com - My mom and I made this frame and it turned out amazing!!
7) On the go bags from bhg.com - What a perfect idea for kids, maybe even some adults, ha.
8) Wedding Picture from jeremyigo.com - Didn't this make you laugh, I wish I would have thought of this!!
9) Top Knots from alittledashofash- I am a firm believer that my hair can stay in a pony tail and still look cute, these pictures inspire me to do that :)