Hi Baci Design readers! I'm Chandra from Oh Lovely Day and today I'm sharing one of my favorite baking recipes: Nutella Banana Bread! It is possibly the yummiest thing I've ever baked. Enjoy!
Nutella Banana Bread
2 cups flour
3/4 cups sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 over ripe bananas
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbs unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1/2 cup Nutella
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 loaf pans.
2) In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the mashed banana, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Gently add the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Batter will be thick and lumpy.
4) In a microwave safe bowl, heat the nutella for about 15 seconds, stir, and heat for another 15 seconds to make the nutella smooth. Set aside.
5) Divide half the batter among the three pans. Spoon half the Nutella over the batter filled pans and using a butter knife, swirl the Nutella.
6) Evenly divide the remaining batter and repeat the Nutella swirl with the remaining Nutella.
7) Bake for 25-30 min. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan. Slice and eat!
I like to cover at least one loaf in foil and freeze for another time. Do it before you eat all three!