Here's the basic info you need to know to apply:
1} This is an unpaid internship. However, any design work that is done for a paying client by the intern will be compensated. Also, the intern will be paid hourly for any day of events they work and reimbursed for any baci-related driving done with your own personal vehicle (prepare yourself - you will run a lot of errands!).
2} This position will require presence in baci's studio (in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) 2 - 3 days a week.
3} We are interested in stationery design, event planning or marketing/advertising interns - someone interested and talented in all departments would be beyond AWESOME!!
4} The position will begin in late August (the sooner you can start, the better!) and run until mid-December. The deadline for application is Wednesday, August 22nd. We will begin contacting candidates we are interested in the following day to schedule interviews.
5} We are looking for someone who's fun and easy to work with who has the following skills:
* Organization Nerd
* Completely Creative and Crafty - we love out of the box thinkers who can craft right alongside Martha!
* Social Networking Guru - Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram - you name it, we use it and you'll be expected to ;o)
* Blogger Experience
* Well-executed Writing Skills - you will be expected to come up with unique and well-written blog posts throughout the duration of the internship.
* Etsy/Wedzu Knowledge
* InDesign/Illustrator/PhotoShop Skills - these are incredibly important in baci's studio! We aren't saying you have to be a genius in all Adobe design products, but having a working knowledge of them is incredibly important :o)
* Advertising/Marketing/Branding Experience
* Must LOVE Weddings!!
* Must spell stationery correctly - look it up if you're not sure. I promise you'll make a much better impression on me :o)
* Must love Morris - the giant, furry man is here to stay!
* Must be able to deal with a crazy pregnant lady on a regular basis (Keep in mind I'll be 8 months pregnant at the end of all of this!) :o)
* Must provide own transportation and laptop computer
If you're interested in applying for baci's Fall 2012 Internship - please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday, August 22nd. We'll be interviewing on Friday, August 24th and Monday, August 27th.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you soon!