The time has officially come for me - my regular clothes aren't fitting quite the same as they used to and my trusty BeBand is no longer working to hold my pants up. Alas, I have started searching for and purchasing maternity clothes.
While there are many great options out there for maternity clothes, it's still troublesome to a) find them in your local store (most great ones I've found can only be ordered online) and b) not spend a fortune (while A Pea in the Pod offers some great designer maternity duds, spending a large amount of money for things you can only wear for a short time isn't so grand. . . especially since you most likely won't want to wear these clothes ever again). So I'm handpicking nine "must have" items for any Fall Maternity Wardrobe. Old Navy, Gap and LOFT are my top three choices - if you live in a larger city, you might find maternity clothes in your local Old Navy or Gap, but you'll have to shop LOFT online no matter where you live.
Smooth-Panel Skinny Jeans - $29.50 - Old Navy's new Skinny Jeans are great AND affordable - they have the perfect dark wash and they don't look grossly "un-denim" like most maternity jeans. Having a great pair of basic jeans is a must for your Fall Wardrobe!
2) Pop-Color Rockstar Jeggings - $38.50 - I'm in love with theses colorful jeggings - they'd be perfect to pair with basic tops and bright colors are big this season.
3) 3/4-Sleeve Jersey Maxi Dress - $34.94 - Having a fabulous Maxi Dress is a must - this one is fantastic because it would be perfect to dress up or down.
4) Striped Long Foldover Waist Skirt - $39.95 - Gotta have a great skirt in your Fall Maternity Wardrobe!
5) Animal Print Ruched Side Knit Dress - $74.50 - With the many weddings that occur this time of year, having a beautiful dress that fits well and is comfortable is a must!
6) Cowlneck Tunic - $22.95 - Basic tunics and tanks will layer well during the unpredictable Fall weather.
7) Graphic Print Cotton Tiered Tank - $44.99 - I just love this tank!!
8) Open Cardigan - $39.95 - Layering is key when you're pregnant - taking the top layer off when you're boiling and then adding it back on ten minutes later when you're feeling the chill again :o)
9) 3/4 Sleeve Split Neck Pullover Tunic - $44.99 - Having a beautiful, basic sweater is a must for any Fall Wardrobe!
What are your must-haves for your maternity wardrobe? Where is your favorite place to shop? I'd love know!!